23andMe Saliva Collection Kit Review
23andMe Saliva Collection Kit Review: 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit Pros & Cons
23andMe Saliva Collection Kit (view product ) is a genetic testing product which competes against products like Compared to its peers, 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit is a mid-range or lower-performing product within its category.
- Raw DNA download: Am I able to download my raw DNA data from each brand? Will each service let me download all of the raw DNA data that they gathered?
- Quick results turnaround: How fast will each brand give me back my results? How many months will I have to wait to see my results from each service?
- Ongoing costs: Does each brand have any ongoing costs? Does I need to pay a subscription fee to use each service's kits?
- Genetic carrier screening: Does each brand offer genetic carrier screening? Can I learn if I am a carrier for genetic diseases from each service's kit?
- Medication reaction testing: Does each brand offer medication reaction testing? Will each service's kit give me information about how I react to different medications?
- Allergy testing: Does each brand offer allergy testing? Can each service's kit test me for possible allergies?
- Trait reports: Does each brand offer genetic trait testing? Will each service's kit give me information about my genetic traits?
- Breast cancer risk testing: Does each brand offer breast cancer risk testing? Can I get tested to see what my breast cancer risk is with each service?
- No known privacy concerns: How private does each brand keep my data? Should I be worried about privacy issues with each service?
- Large database size: How big is each brand's database size? Roughly how many people users does each service have?
- Alzheimer's risk testing: Does each brand offer Alzheimer's risk testing? Will my each service kit give me results for my risk of contracting Alzheimer's?
- Parkinson's disease risk testi: Does each brand offer Parkinson's disease risk testing? Will my each service kit give me results for my risk of getting Parkinson's disease?
- Customer service: How good is each brand's customer service? How does each service's customer service rate against its competitors?
23andMe Saliva Collection Kit's strengths are:
- Good no known privacy concerns details
- Good large database size details
- Good customer support details
- Supportss raw DNA download details
- Offerss quick results turnaround details
- Offerss ongoing costs details
- Offers genetic carrier screening details
- S reports details
Knoji has 12 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit reviews and ratings as of December 5, 2020. Knoji editors and the Knoji shopper community have reviewed 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit and compared it against 0 top brands, reviewing 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit based on product and store features such as raw DNA download, quick results turnaround and ongoing costs. Knoji reviews and ranks 23andme.com and other dna health testing kit services based on how many features each offers and based on a 5-star rating scale. Based on these factors and 12 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit reviews, 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit earns an overall score of 4.4 out of 5.0 points. 23andMe Saliva Collection Kit offers 0 total features such as raw DNA download, quick results turnaround and ongoing costs. 23andMe's Saliva Collection Kit's review score also factors in its popularity, which is in the mid-range compared to competing .